Friday, November 30, 2012

Purple Chair & Stripped End Table

When I saw this chair I had to have it. It's one of a kind and I LOVED it.
What potential it has. I new I wanted to paint this chair purple.
 I went out to search for fabric to match. JoAnnes-NO luck, Hobby Lobby-NO luck, Hancocks-NO luck.
So I came to the trusty world wide web. Fabrics.com. I found what I was looking for.
I fell in love with this fabric and it matches perfectly. I just wanted a end table to match.
So I made this one!
Again with the stripes.... I may be a little obsessed!!!!
I love these knobs-the flowers match the flowers in the fabric and it also matched the flower on the back of the chair in the center.
Unfortunately these pictures do not do the color on these pieces justice-at all.
But I still LOVE THEM. Want to keep them, but unfortunately I do not have enough room
in my house.
These pieces are FOR SALE at The Cannery Center in North Ogden.

No comments:

Post a Comment