Sunday, November 25, 2012

Boys & Girls Vintage Desks


 I love these old desks. So cute and fun for the little ones
The top is chalkboard. I didn't take before pics.
I wanted to paint on for a little boy. So I choose blue, gray, and white.
 I am in love with these colors together.
 And who doesn't Love STRIPES. I am obsessed with Stripes and polka dots.
I didn't want the desk to be one color. So I did it two tone.
If my boys were little I would keep this for one of them.

 For the little girls I choose Pink and Turquoise. 
I also love these colors together.
It seemed kind a plain with just pink and turquoise::))
 So I decided to add some GIRLEE cuteness. 
I added this cute lace print stencil to the desk and to the chair. I choose white because it's both feminine and manly depending on what you add it too. I am obsessed with white lately. We are currently remodeling our railing and getting a mantle....can u guess what color they are? I am also redoing our family picture wall. The picture frames are also going to be this color? You will have to check back to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment