Sunday, May 13, 2012

LIME GREEN STOOL

Jenni & I found this stool at the Salvation Army.
Instantly knew we had to have it. The gorgeous detail it had.
This after the cushion is removed and a little distressing.
So this is where the fun begins.
I choose this Lime Green because it's so fun, and I knew once it was stained the detail would really pop against this bright color.
A close up of the details.
The fabric is so fun. You don't see these color together a lot! But I thought it was fun and I liked it!
This is just some of the stuff we took to Scraps of Simplicity boutique.
I know it was almost a month ago. I have been slacking on blogging!
Also loved this little nightstand to go in a Master bedroom or even in a living room.
I love this color and the detail on this piece as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment