Monday, April 18, 2011

Rachel's Kitchen Table & Chairs ReDO

I absolutely enjoyed doing this ReDO for my friend Rachel. I love how it turned out.
Rachel only wanted a little distressing on the whole thing. So I just lightly did the edges of all the pieces. She wanted just a little distressing on the top of the kitchen table and the long stools. I love the contrast from her Dark Hard wood floors to the crisp white of the kitchen table and chairs.
On this piece we didn't do any stain, and it turned out perfect.
I love the chairs lines and the high backs on them.
So pretty, isn't she!!
The before pics are hard because it was a little dark and the flash was not co-operating!!!!

Rachel didn't like how the table and chairs matched her dark hard wood floors-exactly!! So she choose to paint them white.
I loved ReDo-ing these pieces for Rachel. I love how you can start out with on thing and just buy painting it how much it changes the look of everything.

3 comments:

  1. i love this set! the clean lines are so nice- it has a very modern beachy feel that i like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It's always helpful to read through content from other writers and use a little something from other sites.

    Also visit my blog - Storage Dayton

    ReplyDelete