Monday, March 28, 2011

Lagoon Bench-SOLD

So Rustoleum spray paint came out with a new color called Lagoon. I absolutely love it. It's so pretty. This color with this black and white fabric is BEAUtiful. Like I've always said you can put black & white with any color and it looks great. This Bench/Toy Bench is FOR SALE.
I used Jacobbean min wax stain on this piece. I added these wood decals to cover the hideousness beneath. Another flower pillow made out of a sweater. Thanks to my friend Rachel, she bought a similar flower pillow at a boutique. Jenny borrowed it and duplicated it.
This bench is also a toy holder. The seat lifts up for storage underneath the seat.
Don't you just love the Heart cut outs on this bench-IICCKKYYY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I just have to say you girls are amazing! I am seriously inspired. My parents live in NO so I am gonna stop by the cannery soon. Also when I have a piece of furniture in mind I may just have to leave you a message. Seriously you are awesome. I found you on KSL by the way. Thanks. And I will keep checking back to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job
    and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; Dayton Moving

    ReplyDelete