Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Wonderland Wreaths

I Love the blue theme of bulbs that was used on Tatertots and Jello. So I thought it would be perfect for the month of January.
These are the two wreaths I made with bulbs that Jenny collects from the Salvation Army and DI. If they are cheap she WILL purchase them. So I went through our totes of bulbs and found the colors that I liked. At the end of Christmas you can get so much cute decorations for a pennies on the dollar. A bought some darling ribbon two years ago. Not really knowing what I would us it for but I loved the color scheme on it. Dark blue, Turquoise, Silver, and Green. So I went through allot of stuff we just keep on hand for my wood crafting and found allot of the stuff for the wreaths and banisters.
I absolutely Love all the colors together. I think I like it better than the Christmas time banister!

No comments:

Post a Comment