Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentines Wreath

I decided to make a fabric tie wreath, after seeing some of the cuttest ones made on tatertots and jello. So this is my Valentine fabric tie wreath.
I went to JoAnnes and bought 4 different fabrics and bought 3/4 a yard of each. Cut the fabrics in 1 inch strips and then cut the strips into 6 inch pieces. Hopefully the made sense??Look at the pic below.
This is the fabric and the heart shaped wreath I found at Savers for $1.99. I just tied the 6 inch strips around the frame of the heart and left the stuff that it was made out of on it. I saw this exact heart shaped wreath at JoAnnes for 10.99. I was glad I only paid a 1.99(which I thought was kinda expensive for a thrift store)

monogram

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
    Many thanks

    Here is my webpage: Ohio Movers

    ReplyDelete