Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DI Finds

I found these candle holders at the DI. I just love what a can of spray paint can do to things. I made these cute balls last year after watching an episode of Studio 5. I needed something to put them on. I Love Spray paint. They look totally amazing This one is my FAVORITE out of the three. I love the white ball on it.
I added the flowers with the scraps left over from making my Valentines wreath.
Gotta LOVE the DI and I only paid a dollar for each of them. Which is good they are complete brass. They are heavy little candle holders.
This is ma Favorite ball and Flower. I am going to make more to put in a clear vase.
monogram

1 comment:

  1. Personal injury lawyers normally have poor reputation particularly in major cities.
    In fact, they can now be browsed online for their
    free online consultations. And if there's any doubt a clinic is bogus, Morales says you need only
    watch to see what happens when a truly injured person happens to come in.

    my web site atlanta car accident lawyer ()

    ReplyDelete