Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Carrie's Bench

This bench is for Carrie. Hopefully she loves it as much as I do.
This is the bench before it's all primed. You will never guess where I found this baby crib????!!! I was going to Lucas Lumbar to get wood for some of my crafting projects. We drove past a hug building at 50 MPH and what did I see poking out of the garbage can as we flew by. This BEAUTIFUL crib. I was so excited, but of course my husband would NOT NOT turn around if his life depended on it. So the next day on my way to work I stopped at the hug building and parked next to the garbage can, looked around to see if anyone was watching-NOP NO ONE. Except the cars speeding past at 50 MPH. Grabbed the crib out of the garbage can and threw it in the back of the Subaru. Got in my car and drove to work.
This is the best dumpster find I have found thus far. Carrie I hope you love it! I am painting it tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment