Monday, January 10, 2011

BENCHES, BenCHes, and MoRE BEncHES!!!

This bench was very tricky, because usually you would use a head and foot board from the same bed. We had two head boards to work with on this one.
It's lower to the ground! I think it would be perfect in a kids room for a reading bench, or on a front porch. Here is one headboard.
We used this one for the sides of the bench. We cut of the legs to make it match the other head board.
I am so excited about this one. This is going to be SO SO SO CUTE when it's all painted, because of how tall it is. I Love it already and it's not even done yet
We had two of these to start out with. I LOVE LOVE that it has the wheels on it still and they work. My mom said when she was little her younger brother and sister both used a crib just like this one. So it's over 50 years old.
We have more to make this weekend, so check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I want a bench like that!!!! They are soooo cute! If I find some stuff at the DI would you guys make one for me??

    ReplyDelete