Monday, October 11, 2010

POLKA DOT Desk and Chair

So my inspiration for this desk and chair all started with the FABRIC as most of my projects do. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE POLKA DOTS. When I saw this I was a little giddy with excitement for #1 it is so hard to find cute BOY fabrics(I would know because I have two boys) and #2 I love the shades of the green in the DOTS. I didn't want to spray paint this chair because I was going for something different and new. I thought why not cover the chair with fabric. So I went to Wal-Mart looking for spray adhesive and found Elmers spray adhesive-can be used on fabric. So I bought it and came home and sprayed the seat and back rest and covered with the fabric. Wasn't sure how it would turn out but, I have to say FABULOUS!! The color I choose to spray paint was with KRYLON Navy and Ivy Leaf. I love the two colors together they just POP and with the POLK DOT Fabric it is tOO cute. Any boy would be lucky to have this as a homework station.
These items are for SALE, contact Ashley at bnaclaw@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment