Monday, October 11, 2010

GIRLIE DESK and CHAIR

This is the BEFORE of Girlie Desk and Chair and the Polka Dot Desk and Chair.
One day searching on Tatertots and Jello I saw a teacher had ReDone an old desk with the table attached in turquoise and red for her classroom. I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with the two colors together. So on one of my many trips to JoAnnes I found this fabric in the scrapbin-SCORE!! Instantly thought back to the desk I had seen on Tatertots and Jello.
I added the fabric on the top of the desk to give it some PIZZAZZ and to tie in the fabric from the cushion on the chair!! Isn't that Flower the CUTEST-I like it ALOT! When I do ReDo furniture for little girls it makes me wish I could keep it and one day use it! So this is another Favorite I used Krylon spray paint in Red Pepper and Aquamarine. The colors together are ADORABLE.(Don't mind the over spray in the grass) This desk is for SALE. If interest contact Ashley at bnaclaw@msn.com This and the Polka Dot desk and chair will be at a Scraps of Simplicity Boutique this Saturday October 16 from 10am until 4pm @ Old School Body Shop 1571 S. 1900 W. West Haven These items are for SALE, contact Ashley at bnaclaw@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment