Monday, October 11, 2010

Chair-N-Side Table Thing a BOB!-SOLD

So I am posting all this furniture that is for sale. I ask my husband what would this be called and his comment was, UGLY!! SO RUDE!! Husbands just don't understand going to the DI and SA to find cool old furniture to ReDo and Sale or sometimes even keep. Back to the Chair-N-Side Table Thing a Bob. I don't know its official name, so this is what I named it.
This picture shows the true color of the chair. The inspiration for this color was of course from the fabric. I Love how this chair and how it turned out. This is what the fabric looks like. I used Valspar Flat Cool Jade Spray paint on the Chair-N-Side Table and the Magazine Rack I used Rust-Oleum Espresso Spray Paint. These items are for Sale if interested contact Ashley at bnaclaw@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment